Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sofa and Estimate

I ordered the fabric for the sofas and chair today. It was a mess, but I got it ordered. I had to find one of the fabrics on ebay because JoAnn didn't have enough. Waverly is discontinuing it.

Here are the fabrics I chose. The stripe isn't the right one, but it's similar. The green goes on the botton seats cushions of the couches. The pink is on the seat backs of the couches. The cabana print is on the chair and two throw pillows. The stripe is the cording for the couches.






I also got the estimate back from the gentleman who can do the heavy work. The more I thought about how we would do a lot of the fixing up ourselves, the more I realized it would be harder than I thought because of location and our son. So if we can make the numbers work, it would certainly be easier for someone else to do the hard stuff!

...Although I love home improvement projects! I'll meet with my dad tomorrow and talk about numbers and then I'll know better where we stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment