Sunday, March 22, 2009

Phase One

Phase one of the renovations is complete! We went down yesterday and took a look and it was very exciting. The house has been painted. The new sliding door has been placed in the kitchen. The kitchen has been wired and the plumbing has been done for the new layout and the plumbing for my outdoor shower has been put in!

The paint was a giant change and made the house feel clean and open. I am really pleased with the color. I went back and forth over the right white...Sounds very simple but there are so many whites I got a little confused. Ultimately I just went with Behr Decorator's White in the whole house. It looks great and should make touch ups easy.

Here are some pictures, although it just looks like a lot of white right now!











No comments:

Post a Comment